Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Great Workout Tonight

I had a great workout tonight. I spent part of the night doing Walk Away the Pounds while simultaneously watch The Biggest Loser for some extra motivation. Then it was so nice outside and sunset was still quite a ways off, so I decided to double up and go for a walk around the neighborhood. I wish I could bottle that enthusiasm for exercise and keep it every day. Once I get started I am great, but some days I just struggle to get going.

I think I am going to try very hard to get up a little earlier tomorrow and walk in the morning. I think it would make a huge difference in the way I start and finish my day. I need some major endorphins helping me along right now. So tomorrow morning, I am off for a walk, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment