Sunday, March 4, 2012

ADD, Gall Bladder and LIfe

I totally feel like I have ADD when it comes to taking care of myself. I can concentrate for about a minute and then I totally lose my focus. My personal life is handing me some unexpected challenges and it is affecting my eating, exercising, sleeping and nearly every part of my life. It's too hard to concentrate on this right now.

To make things worse, I think I have started to have occasional gall bladder attacks. I have incredible pain for 20-30 minutes at a time, typically after a fatty meal---yeah I know, I shouldn't be eating those types of things that would trigger an attack.

Ugh. I am feeling so cruddy right now.

1 comment:

  1. Do not feel cruddy.. you need to give your self a hug and look into the mirror and blow a big kiss to yourself.. this is your time to invest in you and make it happen.. Spring is around the corner.. it's waiting for you!! Take it one hour at a time.. and it will all be good!!

    ReplyDelete