Here are some lessons learned:
- If you don't PAY ATTENTION to what you put in your mouth, you will gain weight.
- EXERCISE is a huge key to losing weight. Eating habits are a good start but exercise is the one-two punch.
- I still have EMOTIONAL EATING issues. They may never go away.
- The band only works when it is tuned in to feeling the RESTRICTION, a little discomfort is a good thing.
- I need to get BACK TO BASICS; proteins first, measuring food portions if needed, chew-chew-chew, using a food diary if I need to, and moving my body.
So today, thanks to my band I ate a small portion of food and I stopped eating when I felt the fullness. I went for a 1/2 hour walk at lunchtime and I hope to go for a walk tonight. You go girl! Let's see that scale move in the right direction.