- Weight: 211, that's down 92 total from 303 and 66 from my surgery day weight of 277!
- Clothing Sizes: I wear an XL shirt and size 18 pants. I'm out of the plus size section! That's down from a 3X shirt and size 28 pants.
- Life: I have a boyfriend! Josh and I have been together almost 10 months. He's the love of my life. He is the first guy I have ever been in a relationship with. I had given up on love as my fat self. Now I have hope for all my dreams to come true.
- Environment: I fit better in the world, no more wondering if I can squish into a chair with arms, or if I will fit in a restaurant booth.
- Health: I dont' have any health issues related to obesity. I have great energy and can do most anything physically. I don't huff and puff on stairs and I can keep up when walking with average sized people.
All in all, lots of good stuff to report, but I would say that there are things that I would still like to change:
- At one point I had gotten under 200 lbs., into what we like to call onederland. I'd like to get back there.
- I would like to be at a healthy BMI and/or in the normal weight range for my height.