My weight today is 249. This is an awful number to write here. I know that I desperately need to change my life. I have chosen to ignore my own well being and have soothed myself with the foods that bring me happiness--well temporary happiness, but eventually pain.
So here's where things stand:
- I am not using my YMCA membership--either start using it or cancel it.
- Start eating real food again, you cannot survive on the absolute junk you have been eating lately. There is no nutrition in it.
- Start eating breakfast again, you quit when your band was too tight, but now you need the nutrition to start your day right.
- You must keep a food diary. It is the only way you can be accountable.
- You need to concentrate on protein again, and get rid of the carbs and sugar.
- You should blog again, just another place to report progress and be accountable. Perhaps you even need an outside source to report to. TOPS? Weight Watchers? A friend or family member?