Friday, December 14, 2012

For Today...

Ate breakfast of an apple with low fat caramel (yeah I know it's a little decadent but at least I had fruit!) Listening to my body, eating when my stomach growls so I had some string cheese at about 11 AM. Trying to keep healthy snacks in the fridge at work. Keeping my food diary, shooting for 1500 calories per day. Yesterday I had just a little over 1400 calories.

I forgot that when you eat healthy you  actually can eat a larger volume of food and it is more satisfying. I just totally got out of that habit. I'm trying. Baby steps. Thanks for the encouraging comments all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Try oatmeal for breakfast -- I do those individual packages from Quaker Oats, and they are yummy, filling and easy! I usually do that or a Chobani yogurt with fruit. Seems to do the trick pretty well. Glad to see you sticking with it! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete