Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Big Old Plateau

Well, my weight loss has come to a standstill. I have watched the same 4-5 pounds go round and round the scale over the last two months. But I can't say I have helped it much. I have an appointment scheduled for June 16. Not sure if I need a fill or maybe just a pep talk? I have been feeling so tight in the morning, but able to eat large volumes of food at other times of the day. Now a new symptom of of acid reflux has kinda showed up. I would say that I have been abusing my band a little lately, asking it to stretch farther than it should. Right now I am fighting a mental battle more than anything, and I am not sure how to break that routine.

Life is still chaotic for me. Some good, some bad but I am trying to just take one day at a time. Hottie in a Uniform and I are making slow and steady progress, I have a job interview this week and I am starting to move some of my stuff to my temporary home at my brother's house. Life will settle down and then perhaps I can concentrate better on weight loss. So maybe right now I need to just hang on and try to stick within about a 5 pound range of this new set point of 200 pounds. I have still made great progress, my life is so much better, so I have to remember that. I will find my focus again when the time is right.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself, hun. Good luck on the job interview!!!! Sending you lots of good luck!

    ReplyDelete