Sunday, April 10, 2011

Holding Pattern

Where have I been? Wow, it seems like I really took a break from blogging for a while. Guess that's cause there isn't really much to report. Things in life seem to be ever so average right now. Scale is mostly steady with just a little fluctuation between 198-196. I think I am just sort of content to sort of sit still for a while, and my eating and exercise habits are showing it. Things with Hottie in a Uniform are also slow but steady. I feel like everything is just stalled--not good or bad, just in a holding pattern. We did have dinner together on Friday night and that was so nice. I'm out of town a few days this week and then maybe we can get together again at the end of the week...I hope! :)

1 comment:

  1. Think Spring :) That will shake things up!! :)

    I hope things go from mundane to exciting for you soon. Of course I could use a little mundane though so maybe it isn't all that bad :)

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete