Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Biggest Loser New Season and New Goal

I love the Biggest Loser. It should give me such motivation! I always get caught up in their personal stories and I see such pain and this feeling of a lifetime of defeat.

I am really needing to do something to motivate myself to exercise so I decided to give myself a month long exercise challenge and what better way to kick it off than to create a logo, haha! So in order to celebrate the 80 pounds I have lost--or will have by October 1! I am challenging myself to walk 80 miles in the month of October. So 31 days, that means I need to average about 2.5 miles per day, that's very doable. So no bitching and moaning about it's to dark, too cold or whatever, because I can still exercise inside using my DVD walking program. I just need something to shoot for. So starting October 1st I am shooting for a total of 80 miles walked by the end of the month and I will keep track here on my blog with a ticker too. Here's to new found motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment