Saturday, September 25, 2010

Catching Up on the Week

Well, it's been an amazing week. I left for a conference in Portland, Maine last Sunday and returned home on Friday. It was a great trip, I had several NSV's that just made me feel great...I fit in an airplane seat, no seatbelt extenders, no sore feet from walking, not being winded walking up the hill to the hotel everyday, great new and new-to-me clothes to wear, shopping at the LL Bean flagship store in Freeport and purchasing an XL fleece vest from the regular size section of the store. It was an awesome week for sure.

Then on Friday, I had a first date with Tim from E-Harmony. We had a great night, spent about 3 hours having dinner and talking. I hope to see him again sometime this week or next. Keep your fingers crossed! This is so much fun.

Third thing is that I came home to a new number on the scale...I saw 225! Woo hoo! What a great week, it will be hard to top this one for quite some time I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It sounds like a great week! I hope they keep on coming.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Sounds like it was an NSV party for you! And an awesome first date. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete