Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Saw Onederland Again!

Well, it certainly took a long time, but this morning I finally saw onederland again. The old scale gave me 199 this morning. That feels good. I am hoping that this week helps too, as I am on just liquids tomorrow for my pre-surgery preparation and then I won't eat much, if anything on surgery day. That's gotta help right? LOL. I am so ready to get my band loosened. It has been an awful month. I hope I can get on the right track again. Gotta do some laundry and pack  my bag for tomorrow as I am headed to my sister's. She will be driving me to and from the hospital. Hope things go smoothly and my port revision is fixed for good.

3 comments:

  1. yay CeeJay! I knew you would do it! You are going to feel so much better once you are all fixed up... I see numbers in your future- numbers going down, down, down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your revision - relief is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding onederland! Good luck with the port revision.

    ReplyDelete