Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh How Fickle!

Part of me says I am to tight, part of me says this is just going to take a little adjustment after having been so loose for so long. It's iffy right now. I have been trying to listen to my body and when I feel a soft stop, I stop. I don't want to abuse my band. But I am back to VERY small portions. Guess I need to give it a little time and if I still feel too tight in a week or two, then it's back to my doc's office for a tweak. Be smart, don't tolerate being too tight.

On a good note the scale is down again, today it said 226. Making slow progress. My schedule is wreaking havoc with my exercise right now though. Gotta find a way to squeeze that in.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it for a bit and see if you can get on top of it. I do know that for me as I lost a bit my band would loosen up again. Perhaps you can get there?

    In either case..good luck!!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete