Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lighter on My Feet in DC

Thought I would share a picture from my recent trip to Washington DC. It's a pretty good profile picture from the side, me and FDR. Little by little I am starting to see some changes in the shape of my body. It's still pretty lumpy in places and maybe it always will be, but I am definitely shrinking. Flabby arms are nasty, it's like somebody deflated a balloon, LOL. For the record, these clothes are a 2X shirt and the capri pants are a 2x (18/20).

On my trip to Washington, I was so pleased to find out that I had more than enough energy for the trip. I was bounding up and down stairways without getting overly winded and I could keep up with the teenagers I was chaperoning. It felt awesome to know that my physical strength has definitely improved in the last few months. What a difference it makes not to be lugging around an extra 60 pounds!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an NSV to me!! Glad you had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome, Cheryl! Congratulations, and I'm glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete