Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Filled!

Finally made it to my Dr.'s appointment today. I officially got a 1 CC fill. Doesn't feel a whole lot different, but I then again I am only on liquids for today and tomorrow so the real test will be when I get back to real food later this week. I had a bit of a stomach ache tonight, hope it wasn't band related. My next appointment is apparently not for another 6 months, which really surprised me. So I guess we will see how that plays out. I am gurgling so loud tonight, my band must be working well.

Had the best time shopping! Found some crazy deals at some second hand stores and some clearance stuff at a few other stores. Also just got a package from E-Bay today too. Got a bunch of smaller sized clothes which is awesome. I am fitting nicely into size 24 pants, that's down two sizes. I need to rearrange my closet and take out the old and put in the new. I found several pairs of pants that were size 22 and 20 and they were so unbelievably cheap I couldn't pass them up and figured they'd fit soon enough. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment