Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Number and Making Progress

Been doing good. I wore some of the new pants I got from E-Bay today, but oddly enough they were almost too big! Ridiculous. It's nearly impossible to find pants that fit decently for any amount of time. I am fitting pretty well into size 24's. I think I am going to need to do some tailoring and then a few of them will at least last a month or two. A dart here, some gathering there and I think I will be able to make them work. A good problem to have I suppose. Just makes getting dressed in the morning a little more challenging.

Well, so much for my Saturday weigh-ins, I can't help but step on the scale most mornings. So I am happy to say I am in the 250's! I am solidly on 259 on the scale this week. I am almost back to my previous low of 255 that I saw in 2006. I worked really hard for those pounds by keeping a food diary and walking like a mad woman, but eventually I just lost my focus and within 2 years the weight had returned with a vengeance. Once I can get past that number I will feel awesome, like I can get past that stumbling block and know that this time I have the tools to make it stick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl, I am following your journal, and you are doing awesome. Good luck with everything, you are well on your way to knocking off some goals.

    ReplyDelete