Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Day!

It was an absolutely beautiful day today. I actually had to work, but as part of my job today I got to take kids on little photography field trips. We walked around town taking pictures. I had to repeat the class 3 times, so I got in plenty of walking today. My darn blister is still bugging me a bit. But all in all, I had a good day. It is so nice to finally see signs of spring. I am trying my hardest to walk everyday and to keep working up either my pace or distance. Life is good today.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl what a wonderful job.. my kids grew up so fast, I love chatting with the little girl across the street.. Sounds great that you get all of that exercise in AND get paid for doing so .. what a win win.. I agree spring is just wonderful and I love your blog page and the vibes it sends us readers :)

    ReplyDelete