Friday, April 16, 2010

Progress Picture

It was such a nice day outside I thought it would be a great day to take a photo outside. I haven't had much weight loss lately, but I am hoping that walking more will really jump start things. Today on the scale I saw 252. At least I am holding steady. For the record this is a 3x shirt from last summer (nice and loose compared to last year) and size 22 pants. Just wanted to save another picture for posterity and to look back a few months from now and say "wow". I still have quite a long way to go but I am making progress.

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work! :) Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm seeing changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the changes! your doing great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very proud and happy for you. You are really making great strides in a short period of time. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete