Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slime X2

Ugh, I don't know what my problem was today but I got stuck and slimed 2 times today! Where in the world did that come from? I am finding that I am getting less tolerant of bread and bread type items. I don't know why all the trouble today though, as I didn't have anything much different from any other day since my last fill a month ago. So it starts...I feel tight, then the hiccups start then the slime starts until I pray I can finally get things moving again. Guess I need to slow down a bit and do some better chewing. I have a fill scheduled for late May, so I suppose that I will have to get used to more episodes of tightness until I find the sweet spot.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I have definitely slimmed so much more since my last Fill. It usually happens when I am eating my first meal of the day, which is usually lunch!

    So I am really having to slow myself down and chew much better!!

    ReplyDelete