Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful Night

It was an absolutely beautiful night for a walk tonight. I did two miles at the track right before sunset. I am so happy that it is spring and the sun is shining and the days are getting longer. I also had a great lunch hour today. A co-worker/friend and I decided to have an impromptu picnic. So we grabbed some chef salads from the local sandwich shop and went to the park for lunch. We even had a little fun on the playground equipment, going down the slides. It felt good to know that I would fit in the spiral slide without wondering about my size. All in all, a great spring day. Too bad the weekend sounds like rain in the forecast. Oh well, just have to make the best of it. As they say...April showers bring May flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment