Friday, February 3, 2012

I Lost One Pound!

I went from 217 yesterday morning to 216 today! Ok, I know it's probably just some water weight fluctuation from TOM, but dammit you gotta celebrate all the successes as they come into your life. I was such a good girl yesterday! I did a Zumba class and I also went to the YMCA and did a circuit training workout on the nautilus machines with 15 minutes of cardio. It felt really good to be exercising again. I think it's going to be good for my mental and emotional health. I've been a bit scattered lately and I think this will help to focus me.

Just wanted to say thanks to the people that made comments on yesterday's post. I forgot what a wonderful support group this was. I also enjoyed getting back and reading some of your blogs. I see that we all share so many of the same struggles and successes. What a great group of "virtual" friends!

1 comment: