Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hunger

Since I have been cutting back on calories, I am actually feeling hunger. For so long I have been trained to just eat at certain times and haven't really listened to my body. It will be a whole new experience to really get in tune with my physical and emotional thoughts and feelings. I made an appointment with my PCP, Dr. Marciano and am scheduled to have the pre-op physical on December 1. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is really going to happen. The more days that pass, the more it really starts to sink in. This is going to drastically change the way I live my life. I almost don't even know what to hope for. It has been so terribly long since I felt physically able to do so many things in my life. What will life be like a year from now? I can't even imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am so excited for you! You are going to love the band - getting in touch with your hunger is an amazing thing. Believe me, I was never able to do this without the band. Now, I actually think "I'm not hungry, so why eat?" You will do great, don't get too worried about all the rules, its really pretty simple.

    I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete