Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Number on the Scale

Saw a new number on the scale this morning. Down to 284, hope it sticks. That means I have lost 15 lbs. since my initial surgery consultation. I feel good about that. Sure it could have been a little better I suppose, but I still have about 3 weeks to drop that a little more. It would be great to get down to 20 lbs. pre-surgery. But at the very least the scale is headed in the right direction. My surgeon also said that the low calorie diet/liquid diet would help shrink my liver to make surgery easier. Hopefully I have done what I could to make that happen. I am excited to see the changes. I know that even 15 lbs. has made my pants fit better. Just imagine what a few more pounds will do. I am in a good frame of mind right now, really trying to work on my physical and mental well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment