Thursday, May 27, 2010

60 Pounds Gone!

I did it! I saw 243 on the scale this morning, which means I have officially lost 60 pounds since my high of 303 last summer. Woo hoo! That is just awesome. I have had to work for every pound. That is the most I have ever successfully lost and I am at a weight now that I probably haven't been at since college or high school. I was excited to buy some new capri's the other day and they were a size 18/20 or 2X. That's crazy, I haven't seen that size in decades. I don't even know when.

If I had one thing to complain about it would be the fact that my wardrobe is in shambles. I have very few summer outfits that fit well, but I got 4 capri's altered to fit through part of the summer anyway. It's a good problem to have!

4 comments:

  1. Your weight loss is fantastic! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 lbs is quite the accomplishment!!! Shambled wardrobe is a small price to pay. It is nice that you can get the capris altered to buy a little more time with them. :) Have a great weekend! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your accomplishment!

    It would be great if there was a circle of hand-me-down clothes or something, wouldn't it? It's SO EXPENSIVE to go through all those wardrobe sizes. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete