Saturday, May 8, 2010

Official Weigh In Day Again

Well, here it is Saturday my so called "official" weigh in day again. The scale is solidly on 246. In fact I saw 245 for just a half a second and then it disappeared. So I guess I will claim 246. Yippee. So glad the scale is still moving. It is such a gorgeous day today, I am planning on going for a nice walk later this afternoon and soaking up some sunshine.

On the NSV side of things, I am wearing some jeans today that used to be my "skinny" jeans a few years ago when I had lost 45 pounds. At the time I thought it was great. Now these same pants are starting to feel a little too loose around the waist. What a great feeling. At that time, I had gotten to a low of 255, I am nearly 10 pounds past that, so that is awesome. Lots of work to do yet, but so glad to still be making progress. I also updated my measurements on my side bar today, keep on shrinking!

2 comments: