Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another NSV and a Scale Victory

I bought a new pair of jeans the other day, a cool looking dark wash with a little bit of a boot cut, very flattering on me. You know one of those pairs of jeans you just love wearing and feel like a million bucks in them. Drum roll please...they were a size 22! I have not worn a size 22 for probably 2 decades. I don't even know when. So right now in my closet I have a pants that range in size from 30, 28, 26, 24 and now the new 22's. Depending on the pants, I am mostly wearing 24's, but I have a few smaller 26's that fit still. There is such a huge difference between the fit on each pair. But I am so excited to be in the 22's.
Also worth celebrating is a new number on the scale this morning, I saw 256. Woo hoo! It's been a real struggle on the scale lately and I finally feel like I am gaining just a little bit of momentum again.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!
    Nothing like a great pair of jeans... I have a couple pairs I love so much that it is time to part with....saggy ass!! but I kept them to ride my horse in, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my word verification for that comment was notaters.... NO TATERS :( guess I've been told!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ that is just HUGE, I know you look great but even more importantly, you feel great! Awesome results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny Jen...messages from the blog on eating! The rules are everywhere! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete