Monday, March 1, 2010

March is A New Start

Well, it's been a while since I have updated here. Life's been a little crazy. February was full of ups and downs. Since I use the first of the month as my progress marker, I am disappointed to say that my weight today was 260. That means that for February I have a net loss of just one pound. Not what I was looking for, but March is a fresh start. I am trying to do a couple of things to get myself motivated to exercise and really keep track of my eating. Just need to refocus.

In related news, I took all of my reader's good advice and called my surgeon's office. I am scheduled for fill number 2 next Wednesday. I guess it will be up to me to choose when I need to adjust my band. I am anxious to tighten things up. Also found out that my surgeon is retiring and that by this fall I will need to transition my fills/adjustments to another doctor. Hope I find one I like and that can help me make the most of my band. Here's to progress in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment