Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Too Tight

I am so sick and tired of eating being a challenge. After trying to adjust to this level of fill since early April,  I think I have been putting up with too much. Lately I have been waking up with heartburn in the middle of the night. There are some mornings where even clear liquids are not tolerated well. It seems that all I do is slime and spit after nearly every meal. I can't go on like this. This is not a good way to live with my band and I am not losing either so why be so miserable? So I guess I will call my doc's office and make an appointment for an adjustment. Ugh, this is such a fickle thing sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. YES - get an unfill...feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Dooo it! Trust me. Not worth it. I feel So much better after I had mine.

    ReplyDelete