Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Tired of Trying

So frustrated. It was barely two weeks ago that I could claim 217 on the scale. Now I am stuck at 224. But I also saw 230 at one point. The scale has been taking unbelievable swings in both water retention and real pounds. I don't understand how it can possibly change that much in such a short amount of time. I am at a total loss as to how many calories I should be eating. It seems like that whatever I do, doesn't seem to work. I binge then I restrict and they both seem to produce the same results.

I am tired of thinking about my weight. I hate the fact that if I want to lose more I will have to work at it. And it seems as if even if I work at it, the pounds still don't disappear. So I give up. I just feel so worn out about thinking about it every day. I'm just tired.

3 comments:

  1. Do you need a fill? just a teensy one can make a big difference in your resolve.

    This is hard stuff. Hard to know what do to when. I keep looking back however to what I would have done before and even this is better than that :)

    chin up!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing with the bandster rules? Protein portion being eaten first? Not snacking? Are you hungry? Is it head hunger or real hunger? You'll get through this.

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - I agree - it's hard to think about EVERY day...but we still have to and it IS exhausting. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete