Friday, June 1, 2012

Yummy...Oreo Cookies and Cream Pudding

OK, since I have to go to full liquids and pudding counts as a liquid, I chose a yummy new box of the shelf. This stuff is awesome. so yummy. I was getting so tired of the vanilla or chocolate snack packs. This was a nice treat. Things still aren't sliding down very well, but if I have to get my calories this way, I guess I will at least try to savor the flavors.

I am so worried about my band now. I am hoping and praying that it will resolve itself with an unfill. I feel so miserable right now. I hope I can be kind to my band these next few days.

1 comment:

  1. CeeJay - I really hope you get relief from your unfill next week. I know you must be so miserable. I've been too tight lately also and this is a good reminder for me to go get a Dr. appt.

    ReplyDelete