Monday, July 2, 2012

July "Progress" Picture...Well It's a Picture Anyway


Well, i decided it was important for me to go back to the basics of what works for me and that has been monthly accountability. One way I used to do that was to put a progress picture up on the first of each month. So here is my "progress" (or in this case a lack of progress) picture. Here I am back at 225 and I can feel the bloat in my gut and the tightness in my clothes. These are my new workout clothes. I specifically bought them a little snug hoping that I would be motivated to look better in them. So tonight I walked on the track and tried a new recumbent cross trainer at the Y. I worked out for about 1/2 hour.

Tomorrow I have a fluoroscopy and a follow up appointment at my PA's office. I am unsure about what I want. I have been eating so many wonderful foods--been on a band vacation and now it is the reality, will she add fluid back in tomorrow and am I ready to be tighter again. Ugh. I have never struggled so much with this. It is hard work. 

I can do better than this. Less junk in the trunk and get rid of that gut. I have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment