Thursday, July 19, 2012

Up and Down...Up and Down

I have been absolutely amazed lately at the swings the scale has taken. Friday was 224, Tuesday was 229 and today was 227. I have never had such inconsistencies. One pound maybe, but not 3-5 at a time. I feel like I don't know my own body anymore. My main goal right now is to be at a lower weight than the previous 230 at my next fill appointment on August 13th. I have been trying to keep true to my food diary, I continue to exercise and have been trying hard to drink more water. I don't know what else to do. Just keep trying. It is a real mental battle right now.

2 comments:

  1. Cee jay. I certainly understand the frustration. I am now doing ww online. The challenge with managing the points has been wonderful. I love the app. I have already lost 3 pounds and I just started this week. Check it out and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is hard not to let the day to day fluctuations get to you. As long as the number slowly continues downward on a weekly basis.. that is a good thing. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete