- Track your food intake...cause let's be realistic, you've been sneaking in some extra calories here and there and you know it. So you better give yourself some accountability.
- No snacking this week, just 3 nutritious meals a day...you know you've been going to the candy jar at the office all month, it adds up, even if it is small.
- Move your body...you didn't go to the gym at all last week, what's up with that? I don't care if you go to the gym or if you walk outside if the weather is nice. Just move your butt.
- Drink lots of water...recognize when you are thirsty, rather than hungry.
- Use your head...think hard about are you hungry or are you bored, sad, lonely, tired, etc. I think you've been using food as a bit of a crutch lately and that's a bad habit to get into again. Fix what's flawed in your thinking.
OK, it's as simple as that. Just follow a few rules to get yourself back on track. Let your band do the work it was designed to do and quit sabbotaging yourself. So have fun today, 'cause tomorrow it's back to reality!