Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Maybe = YES!

I am having an awesome week. Remember when I wondered what "maybe" meant at the end of my date? I sooooo think that "maybe" means YES! I am out of town on business for a few days and today out of the blue during my meeting this morning Josh texted me! Awwww! :) He asked "How's your day. I hope well!" Yes, with the exclamation point. We texted back and forth a bit and then also had another text conversation later in the day, cute, funny, flirty stuff. OMG, I am on cloud nine. No one can wipe the smile off my face right now. I am having so much fun with this, I just want to soak it all in, every wonderful moment of this new time in my life. I am so hopeful.

6 comments:

  1. He's got it bad! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time for you! Please keep us posted....cause I'm kinda nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! I'm like Vickie - living vicariously and nosy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! YES! YES!
    That is so sweet to here! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete