Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Needed a Pick Me Up...Progress Picture

Ok, I found my last post to be a little depressing and full of bellyaching, so I decided I needed a little visual proof again of my transformation. Quit bitchin' over a few pounds--they won't last and you know it! So since I love a good comparison picture and I know that you, my blog readers do too...here's a beginning to now side-by-side picture. I REALLY HAVE CHANGED. Believe that sentence...let me say it again. YOU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON YOU WERE. See and believe the changes that have happened to you. Buck up, those 3 pounds will disappear, if not today then soon. So here's the comparison.

14 comments:

  1. Holy moly! Gorgeous transformation.

    Saw you were following me and wanted to check out your digs. :) What inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely helps to go back and see how far you've come. You have done amazing things and should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! What an inspiring transformation! Definitely a time to celebrate your success. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say is OMG! AAHHHH MAAAAZZZING!!! You look FanTasTic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! be proud sista!
    Baby got her groove back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Ceejay!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing. Truly amazing.

    Thanks for the reminder to not obsess about the fluctuations... I am having one of those weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously - impressive. Like wow. No words. Well except wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful transformation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cheryl OMG GIRL! You look AMAZING!! What a fantastic accomplishment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG. Congrats!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete