Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring's Around the Corner!

I was so happy to walk to the gym tonight! It was just a little cool, but not bad. I was just so pleased to be out in the fresh air. It's about a mile round trip so I just used my walk as part of my hour long workout time. So nice! I am really looking forward to better weather and the opportunity to go walking for exercise. Then I may put my gym membership on hold for a while.
In other news, tomorrow is date night again! Josh and I are making homemade pizza at my house. How fun is that? I also made some brownies for dessert and we will probably watch a movie or just talk. It just makes me so happy! Scale is holding steady at 198, but I think it may move soon as I have really been behaving myself with good food choices and a decent amount of exercise. Maybe tomorrow. Life is good.

5 comments:

  1. You sound so happy. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all giddy when I read your posts. I love that "new" feeling. It is so fun to read via your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza making sounds fun!!! :) :) And lucky you living so close to your gym!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great sounding date...and great sounding exercise routine :)

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your date sounds great, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete