Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling Hungry

For the first time in a long time I have been feeling hungry in the morning. This morning my stomach was growling so loud! I had a good breakfast of eggs and a banana, but for some reason it just wasn't enough to chase away the hungries. I just kept drinking my water and waited for it to pass. I managed to last until lunch time, but then I always feel like I am so starved that I probably eat too quickly. Hard to play this little game. I am struggling a bit on choosing foods for myself. I am trying to choose really healthy, nutritious stuff, but I am needing to find some good stuff that I really like, rather than stuff I eat and it fills my belly. I am looking for a good meet in the middle here, good food that's good for me.

1 comment:

  1. Not so good for your cholesterol,kidneys, or colon, however when I want to keep hunger at bay, I eat full protein (protein bars, supplements, eggs, cheese, meat- tuna is amazing). No or very few carbs. It takes along time to digest these foods, and there are no insulin spikes to make you hungry. This works for me when I really need it.

    ReplyDelete