Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food on the Road & Watching Biggest Loser

Had to travel out of town today and it was the first time in over a month that I had to eat outside of my own little cocoon. Did pretty good, found some choices and at the end of the day I stayed within my calorie goals and met my protein goal too. Tonight I am watching the Biggest Loser season premiere, and so many of their stories are hitting close to home. I feel their pain and I know what it is like to regret letting yourself get to that point. So I am sure there will be a few Kleenexes used tonight while watching their stories unfold. On a side note, I am seeing a chiropractor tomorrow morning about my shoulder. Thought things were improving, but I hurt myself again this morning putting on my shirt, so I am hurting today. Never been to one, so this ought to be interesting. Hope it helps!

3 comments:

  1. I"m watching too... this is only the 2nd and a half show I could watch without it being too painful... interesting stuff, huh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried already watching TBL.... Hard to see them in so much pain!

    Hope you get your shoulder fixed! I was so afraid to go to the chiro (after a car accident a couple years ago) I LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am watching it too. The public weigh in is what got me. It shocked me so much I put a post on my blog.

    I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Mine hurt too, but it wasn't when I was moving it - in fact then it felt better. I hope they can help you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete