Friday, January 1, 2010

Shoulder Still Hurts

Well, I have been reading up on this whole shoulder pain thing, sounds like lots of lap band patients have had it, and often get it after fills too. I think I may go back to liquids for my evening meal just to see if clearing out my pouch makes a difference. I am also having computer issues today as my letter "e" key is not working very well. Very annoying! So I ordered a new laptop keyboard, should come in the mail in about a week. Hope that fixes things--I can't blog very well without an E!

2 comments:

  1. Ceejay,
    I hope you get that shoulder thing figured out.. does it seem to feel like it is fading at all? I have to say it took me a good 2 weeks before I really started to feel like my old self again. so hopefully that part isn't far away.. sounds like you are transitioning through your food phases just fine.. be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only had the shoulder pain following surgery. I can understand some banders getting it following a fill since fills sometimes cause gas,belching etc. for a short time afterwards.

    ReplyDelete