I am finding this a little hard lately. This is pretty normal for me, I tend to lose my focus sometimes. Especially if I am not seeing immediate results. That's when in the past I often fell off the diet wagon. It just proves to me how much mental work this really takes. So in an effort to remind myself of my progress and give myself a little pep talk, here's a little list:
- You have lost nearly 40 pounds!
- Your BMI has been reduced by 5.5 points!
- You are down 1-2 pants sizes.
- You have more energy and stamina.
- You have been great at following the rules!
- You have tools you can use, be patient. Getting the fill this week will help!
So darn it, turn off the negative talk in your mind! There...hope that helps, lol!