Friday, July 30, 2010

70!!!

Woo hoo! I saw it, I saw it! The scale so kindly delivered a 233 to me today! That means I can mark "lose 70 pounds" off my list of goals and milestones. That is 44 pounds since surgery, which was about 32 weeks ago, giving me an average of about 1.375 pounds per week, well within the suggested goals from my surgeon. It feels so good to mark each and everyone of these milestones. I can't wait for the next ones...80, 90 and just 34 pounds away from onederland...that might take a while but I will get there. Life is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are doing an excellent job! Keep up the good work. We are here to keep cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CeeJay, I am right behind you. I have lost 68.8 lbs. Maybe I should blow my nose and weigh again?

    You are FANTASTIC! You'll be in Onderland before you know it!

    ReplyDelete