Saturday, July 24, 2010

No Dream is Too Big

I'm feeling very introspective today. I was walking this morning at the track and thinking about my weight loss success thus far. I remember when I first started writing my blog and reading the stories of the people who added themselves as followers. I was so envious of their success, and truly wondering if I would be as lucky as they were. Reading those stories has been so inspirational. It is awe inspiring to see the transformations of not only their bodies but their minds and how they think about life as a "skinny" chick.

Sometimes the slow progress on one pound at a time can drive you crazy, but all the sudden you take a look at a picture or re-read a post from months past and you can see both the physical and emotional transformation that is taking place. I feel more alive right now than I ever have. I feel like I can do anything and that no goal is too big to dream. To the rest of my blogging friends I hope that you will take a minute to praise yourself for the progress you have made so far and know that all your hard work is worth it. Have a super weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Amen Ceejay.. every journey starts with that first step.. I am not a fast loser at all.. but I am so happy when I move into the next level. You are so right that we need to hug ourselves and remind our selves that it is all good! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really needed this post today, Ceejay. Thank you so much for reminding me to stop and smell the roses, so to speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me cry. Because it is so true. I can't believe how much I've grown emotionally and psychologically these last few months. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Ceejay. It is so easy to get down about slow losing and frustrating times, but it's about the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the post that I needed to read....you are right. I get so frustrated when the scales move so slowly (sometimes only 1/2 pound) but then you see the results at the least expected times and it amazes you.

    ReplyDelete