So if I am going to make that goal, I think there are some things I need to do, and this may be a good time for a refresher course in "bandology" and some habits I could probably improve and/or continue:
- Eat slowly and chew well.
- Stop eating when you feel the "soft stop" of being satisfied but not full.
- Drink plenty of low calorie liquids between meals.
- Eat 3 meals a day, avoid snacking.
- Choose foods that fuel your body; especially proteins, fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly, at least 3-5 times per week.
- Take care of your mental and emotional health, use your support system.
- Blog to mark milestones and celebrate successes.
That's my version of the basics of living with a lapband. If I can just remember those principles, I know I will continue to be successful. Here's to the next 26 pounds disappearing!
P.S. I should clarify that the 100 lbs. is both pre and post surgery loss.