Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nice Walk With My Sister

It was such nice weather tonight my sister and I went for a long walk down by the river. That was actually the third time I walked today. I got up early this morning and did 2 miles, then I walked a mile at noon and then finally tonight we did about 2 miles. Wow, what a great day. I am trying hard to keep up the exercise and hopefully I can go into fall with a good routine. I think I may consider joining the gym again, for when the weather turns cruddy.

Scale hasn't moved a whole lot this week, but I have also been challenged by a family reunion with a big buffet over the weekend and I have been out of my routine at work too, having to attend some work functions and have lunch on the run. I need to learn how to roll with those punches and still make good food choices. I am learning!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well with your exercise, you've inspired me to stick my son in his pushchair and go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete