Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just a Little Tiny Fill

Well, I just got home from a long 600 miles round trip to my band adjustment appointment. I got just a little smidge of a .2 cc fill as my PA says I am pretty darn close to my green zone. I have about 3.5 cc's total in my band. That doesn't seem like much, but apparently it is enough. This was my fourth fill. I can really feel the fill tonight, it feels a little achy and tight. I am definitely going to ease back into solids this time. Hope it isn't too tight. I will have to give it a few days to settle down I guess. Otherwise, I had a good trip and even had the chance to visit a good friend on the way home. Didn't get my walk in today, but oh well, I suppose I could use a break every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I hope it goes well over the next few days.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete