Friday, August 27, 2010

Mean Old Scale!

That mean old scale has decided to be fickle. It gave me a new milestone just days ago and now it has decided to be mean and sneak 2 pounds back on. Ah, the ups and downs of the human body are ridiculous. I think it's gotta be because of the full moon this week, LOL. So today, the scale stands firm at 230. I have been trying to drink more water, thinking that might help ease a little water retention, but it hasn't seemed to help too much. I think I bitch and moan about this at least once a month, but it is so ridiculously frustrating. Why is it so easy to put pounds on but impossible to take them off? Supposedly there is some formula of 1 pound=3500 calories but I know that in most weeks I am either eating less or burning calories that would easily exceed that little equation. This too shall pass.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it shall pass. Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, you're right -- this will pass. But damn it's frustrating when it happens. I'll bet next week it'll come back off, and hopefully take some more with it!! :D

    ReplyDelete