Monday, August 23, 2010

Yippee for 75!!

Isn't that a crazy number? I have lost 75 pounds. That is unbelievable. The wonderful scale gave me a 228 this morning, down from a high of 303. Just a mere 28 pounds from Onederland. Just 25 pounds to a 100 pound weight loss. That's insane. So far this month I have lost 5 pounds and I have a week to go. I would love to be able to shed 1-2 more, but 5 is wonderfully average at about a pound a week.

As we near the end of summer, I have fewer and fewer clothes that fit. I can wear lots of baggy shirts, but pants/capris are getting tougher to keep on all the time. I have dozens of old size 24's that have been working--just barely. They are getting pretty baggy in the butt and thighs and are just barely hanging on my waist enough to stay up. Time to go shopping this fall, knowing that I am in about a size 18 pants...and shrinking. That's awesome. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your weight loss, you're doing fantastically well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy amazing job, girl!! Wow, watch you rock the band. You're a hero!

    ReplyDelete