Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shopping Spree!

Woohoo, I had a fun day today. I decided I was bored sitting at home and decided to road trip to Bismarck, ND about 2 hours from here to do some consignment/thrift store shopping. I brought home some great bargains. I was trying to plan ahead for a business trip I have coming up in late September and I knew that I didn't have anything left in my closet for fall/winter clothes from last year that fit. I ended up getting 3 pairs of dress pants, 3 jackets/blazers and 1 shirt for the amazing total of $70. They are all upscale brands too, and good quality so I was feeling really great with my purchases. I bought a few even if they were a bit snug, because I know I will shrink right into them eventually. I'm buying 18's and 20's, it's awesome to pull stuff off the rack and think "no that's too small" and then you try it on and find that it actually fits--or will in a month or so. So fun!

Better head out the door...time for my walk.

4 comments:

  1. wahoo for you...new smaller clothes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome NSV! Enjoy! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun shopping. I plan on visiting a few consignment stores-they are just starting to get in their fall stuff. I was there on Friday and the one pair of jeans I loved didn't fit-they were too big. Nice feeling. And such bargains to be had.

    ReplyDelete