Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back Down to 216

This week has been a roller coaster ride on the scale. Seems like the first part of the month is always a little dicey for me. I was down to 216, then I crept back up to 219 and finally today I am back to 216. Wow, your body sure can take big swings of fluid. I am really needing to find some exercise again this month. It is a constant battle to find motivation. I know that to really keep up on my average 5 pound loss each month I need to move my body. I keep waiting for the point where my metabolism just bottoms out. I feel like I may be on the verge of a plateau if I am not careful.

All in all, life is good though and I have no complaints. I waiting for some laundry to dry and then I am headed out to see my E-Harmony friend to do something fun tonight. Not sure how exactly to define our "relationship". Friends? Friends with benefits? Dating? Yeah, I don't exactly know what kind of a label to put on it, or if it even needs to be labeled. Just hoping to have some fun. All I can say is that dating is definetly a NSV of my weight loss and I just need to enjoy every moment of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment