Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Home from the Gym

I have been trying to really behave this week and buckle down. I just got home from another great workout at the gym. Been there 3 days in a row now. I told myself earlier in the week to try to get there at least 4 times this week.

I called my surgeon's office today to get a fill. I am thinking it is time to tweak things a little. I am getting hungry between meals again and that leads to poor choices, too many calories and stalled out weight loss. Unfortunately, between my schedule and theirs I can't get in for an appointment for about a month. They said I could call and check for cancellations, but it's not like I am just around the corner and can drop in. The one way drive is about 300 miles, so I guess I will just have to live on will power until the end of March.

Scale still reads 203 today, I will be lucky if I see a loss this month and I am praying that I don't see a gain. Guess I have about 4 days until the official weigh in for the month. We will see what happens. Otherwise, life is pretty good. Still working on hottie in a uniform. We had a nice talk today, about 45 minutes. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. It sucks that you can't get in for a bit. I am glad that I am not the only one who drives an ungodly amount of mileage to get to the surgeon! I am totally with you on that one. BUT.... I would definitely take the day off and take the first appointment they had and not waste a month if I needed a fill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A 45 minute chat? I think hottie likes you, ma'am! ;)

    I'm sorry you're not feeling great fill-wise, but a month will go by sooner than you know it.

    ReplyDelete