Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Musings

Well, the scale still reads 202. I am not surprised that the scale is pretty slow right now. I have been hitting the chocolate and Girl Scout cookies pretty hard this last week. Not to mention last night, I had drinks and dinner with friends from work for a few extra calories. But life goes on.

I am still working on the 'hottie in a uniform" project...the plan for phase two is to play a little hard to get. He knows my intentions now, and I don't want to scare him off. So we will see where that takes us this week. This is so complicated and crazy and fun. Lots of ups and downs this week. I am trying to be more positive about things. I think I have a tendency to expect the worst and take the negative side of things especially when it comes to potential relationships. Having thoughts like "I will NEVER meet someone" or "I will ALWAYS be alone." I have a tendency to not believe that I have the ability to be in a relationship, because my history up until this point has been that I was the lonely, fat girl. I am trying to change that and make the insides and the outsides match. I am a constant work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment